Going into private practice can be one of the most exciting, fulfilling, and stressful endeavors that you take on in your professional career as a psychotherapist. We have spoken with many therapists that have started practices and were simply unable to continue due to unforeseen obstacles and setbacks. The investment that a licensed therapist makes in this profession is immense. Of course this is all with no guarantee of return on investment.
While the idea of going into private practice can be intimidating and overwhelming, it is not a road that you must or should travel alone.
Private Practice Mentorship is for therapist that are currently in practice and desire to grow their current practice or for those considering venturing into the private sector as a new entrepreneur.
- Understanding the insurance billing and reimbursement process and systems.
- The positives and pitfalls of a cash only practice.
- The top five habits to building a thriving practice.
- The top five habits to wrecking your practice.
- The power of having a clear vision and strategy.
- Providing world class service to your clients.
- The importance of location and understanding the impacts of shared office space.
- Building relationships and effective networking strategies.
- Marketing your services and developing your business model.
- Diversifying your clientele while maintaining a target market.
Private Practice Mentorship is not an extension of LPC Supervision and serves to enhance your entrepreneurial expertise to the level of your therapeutic proficiency.